THANK YOU TO OUR CONFIRMED PATRONS FOR 2023-2024
Ensemble Member ($30.00-$49.00)
The Dumaresq Family
Ryan and Stephanie Bottiger
The Eko Family
The Hoogeveen Family
The Perdue Family
The Shawver Family
The Starkey Family
The Utterback Family
Supporting Actor ($50.00-$99.99)
Anderson & Anderson PC
Kiwanis Club of Munster
The Lennon Family
The Romero Family
Lead Performer ($100.00-$199.99)
Jenna Parker (Alumni Circle)
Jeri Kroll (Alumni Circle)
The Harle Family (Alumni Circle)
Stage Manager ($200.00-$499.99)
Rise Integrative Therapy & Pilates
The Tumuluri Family
Barbara M. Shaver/Eichhorn & Eichhorn
RIchard and Pamela Leet
SCM Investment Services
Thomas W. Daniels & Co., P.C.
Producer ($1000 and up)
Robotics, Engineering & Coding for Kids
Terry and Karen McMahon
The annual patron drive for Munster Theatre Company helps to underwrite our season. Non-musicals cost around $1000 to buy scripts and purchase the rights to perform the play; musicals cost around $3000! That is before we build a set, make costumes or props, or create a special effect!
And we do more than just produce plays! Here is a rundown of what we have accomplished in the last year:
- Our contest play, Wit, earned FIRST PLACE at Regional Competition (second year in a row), and won SECOND AT STATE!
- Clover Sarkady won the Outstanding Lead Performer Award at both Regionals and State
- A dozen high school students competed in the International Thespian Excellence Awards program in January, with two of our entries qualifying for International competition this June
- We produced our second short film showcase
- Provided dance and improv workshops throughout the year for our students to continue honing their creative skills
And of course, we have a history of placing at State and International competitions!
Your tax deductible donation helps to keep our ticket prices low. In addition, 25% of your contribution is set aside to offset our students' costs to attend the Indiana Thespians State Conference and the International Thespian Festival, where they showcase their talents among the best in the state and the world!
Donations can be made at the following levels:
Ensemble Member (Contributions of $30.00-$49.99)
Supporting Actor (Contributions of $50.00-$99.99)
Lead Performer (Contributions of $100.00-199.99)
Stage Manager (Contributions of $200.00-499.99)
Director (Contributions of $500.00-$999.99)
Producer (Contributions of $1000.00 or more)
In return, we will publish our patrons on our website, on all tickets purchased in advance, and in our programs. And if you donate $200 or more, you will receive TWO complimentary tickets to each of our three scripted shows in our season!